Friday, August 14, 2020

Show HN: My tower defense game is almost ready to launch https://ift.tt/31RwbI3

Show HN: My tower defense game is almost ready to launch Hi everyone, I've been working on this tower defense game and I'm inviting people to get to know it because I plan to release it soon. I'm just serious in doubt where should I released it, given that I want to charge people a small amount of money. Where would you like to play this? On your cellphone or desktop? Any specific platform (steam, itch.io)? I've been thinking about releasing a package of levels for free on my website and then sell (for a small price) packages with new levels. I think this is a good strategy where I could demo the game and if people really like it, they would contribute buying content. How do you feel about that? Could this strategy hurt me in the long way, if I want to become a game dev (Epic x Apple/Google polemic)? Please, help me out on this. Here's a little play through I recorded today. https://twitter.com/victorqribeiro/status/1294354454024724481 August 15, 2020 at 01:04AM

No comments:

Post a Comment