Friday, June 19, 2020

Show HN: Jargon-free financial advice via text https://ift.tt/2Bn0LQd

Show HN: Jargon-free financial advice via text Hey all, I created HelpElf after my sister just graduated from college this spring and started her first real job. She knew she should be saving and investing, but didn't know how to get started. Most of the articles and guides she tried to read on the Internet were for people who were already proficient in personal finance and investing and were confusing for her. And there's a TON of bad advice out there. After helping her set up her 401(k), brokerage account, and monthly budget, I realized that she was looking for completely jargon-free answers to her questions, like: + How much should I invest every month? + What's the safest and easiest to use investing platform for me? + How much should I have saved before starting a family? I worked for one of the largest financial institutions in the world and personal finance is something I'm passionate about, so I created HelpElf, which aims to bring financial advice to everyone. Just text us at 510-756-2522 and we'll answer your questions and work with you to safely grow your money. Here's the link to the site: https://ift.tt/31ant99 June 19, 2020 at 08:47PM

No comments:

Post a Comment