Friday, April 10, 2020

Show HN: Simple, easy to use, form validator for React using hooks https://ift.tt/2Xoxyx6

Show HN: Simple, easy to use, form validator for React using hooks Hello! I just wanted to share my very first project I decided to open source. It's (yet another) form validation library for React. https://ift.tt/34kAi02 I built it because I've never really liked Formik or React Final Form. Both seemed a bit overkill for most of my projects. I tried React Hook Form on a project recently, but it wasn't really my cup of tea either. Not sure if other people will find this form validator useful. But I'm putting it out there just in case. I also did want to give a quick shout out to the contributors of the React Hook Form repo. Like I said, this is my first time making a something open source, and I took a lot of inspiration from the React Hook Form repo for putting the configuration together, figuring out what to put in the readme, et cetera. Thanks! April 10, 2020 at 01:42PM

No comments:

Post a Comment