Saturday, November 30, 2019

Show HN: fffocus – a simple tool that helps you clear your mind before work https://ift.tt/2R6mtOg

Show HN: fffocus – a simple tool that helps you clear your mind before work The url can be found in the first comment. To scratch my own itch, I created a simple tool that should be helpful to many of us who are under constant distractions. If anyone uses this and finds it effective or ineffective, please kindly share your experience. Below are some ways I think it can be put in use: 1. Before we start a work day, we can use it to clear up random thoughts and anxiousness. 2. We can use it regularly to increase our attention span. Note: This was posted several years ago. I only made very minor changes since last time. I'm reposting it and hope to see some feedback on its usefulness. Sorry if it is a waste of your time. November 30, 2019 at 08:48PM

No comments:

Post a Comment