Thursday, October 10, 2019

Show HN: Best practices for building Serverless apps https://ift.tt/33jXKIS

Show HN: Best practices for building Serverless apps Hi all, I'm one of the authors of Serverless-Stack.com — an open source guide to building full-stack apps with AWS Lambda and React. Since it's launch in 2017, it's become one of the most widely read guides for building Serverless apps. Today we are adding a new section to the guide that walks you through the best practices of building large Serverless applications. It tries to address some of the most common questions that teams have: - How should my project be structured when I have dozens of interdependent services? - How should I manage my environments? - What are the best practice for storing secrets? - How do I make sure my production environments are completely secure? - What does the workflow look like for the developers on my team? - How do I debug large Serverless applications? The guide is very comprehensive and we go through it step-by-step: https://ift.tt/2nx9ngo I hope you find it helpful and let me know if there is something else we should cover. October 10, 2019 at 05:08PM

No comments:

Post a Comment